terms of service
Article 1 (applicable)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between users and the Company.
- In addition to these Terms, the Company may make various rules (hereinafter referred to as "individual regulations") in addition to these agreements. These individual regulations shall make a part of these agreements, regardless of the name.
- If the provisions of these Terms are inconsistent with the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the individual provisions shall be prioritized unless otherwise specified in the individual regulations.
Article 2 (Registration of use)
- In this service, the registered applicant shall complete the registration by applying for registration by the Company, and the Company notifies the registered applicant by the company. 。
- The Company may not approve the application for use registration if the applicant for registration is the following, and shall not be required to disclose any reason.
- If you report a false matter when applying for registration
- When applying from those who have violated these Terms
- In addition, if the Company determines that registration is not equal
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- Users may manage the user ID and password of this service at their own risk.
- In any case, the user cannot transfer or lend a user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in in line with the registration information, it is deemed to be used by the user who has registered the user ID.
- The damage caused by the user ID and password used by a third party shall not be liable for any intentional or serious negligence in the Company.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, a sales contract shall be established by applying to the Company for the purchase and in response to the company that the Company has accepted the application. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be relocated to the user when the Company hands over the product to the delivery company.
- If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user.
- If the user violates these Terms
- If the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery destinations or long -term absence
- Other when the trust between the Company and the user has been impaired
- The payment method for this service, the delivery method, the cancellation method of the purchase application, or the return method, etc. will be separately determined by the Company.
Article 5 (intellectual property right)
Product photos provided by this Service Other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") Copyright or other intellectual ownership belong to the legitimate right holder of the Company and content providers, and users, the user. These cannot be duplicated, reprinted, modified, or other secondary use.
Article 6 (prohibited items)
Users shall not perform the following actions when using this service.
- Act or act that violates public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe the copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- Acts to use the information obtained by this service commercially
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts to make unauthorized access or try this
- Acts to collect or accumulate personal information about other users
- Acts that become other users
- Acts directly or indirectly to anti -social forces in connection with our services
- In addition, the act of judging that the Company is inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of providing this service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or suspend all or part of the Service without any notification to the user in advance if there is any of the following reasons.
- When maintaining or updating the computer system for this service
- When it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disasters.
- When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, if the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages for users or third parties for the suspension or suspension of the provision of this service.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and registration deletion)
- In the case of any of the following, the Company shall limit the use of the Service to the user, or to delete registration as a user without prior notice. increase.
- If you violate any of any of these Terms
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
- If the credit card reported by the user as a payment means is suspended
- If there is a default of payment debt, etc.
- If there is no response from the Company for a certain period of time
- If this service is not used for a certain period from the final use
- In addition, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by the Company based on this Article.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
Users may be able to withdraw from the Service in the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Renewal and exemption of warranty)
- The Company has effectively or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, perfection, effectiveness, compatibility to specific purposes, defects, errors, bugs, and infringement of rights, etc. Include. It does not guarantee that there is no.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by the Service. However, if the contract between the Company and the User (including these Terms) regarding this service becomes a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this exemption is not applied, but in this case. However, the Company, the Company, foresight or foresee the damage caused by the damage caused by the debt or tort due to the negligence (excluding heavy negligence). I do not take any responsibility for the time you get.)
- The Company shall not be responsible for this service for transactions, communications, conflicts, etc. between users and other users or third parties.
Article 11 (change of service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or stop providing the service without notifying the user, and is not liable for any damages caused by the user.
If you decide that it is necessary, you may be able to change these agreements at any time without notifying the user. If the use of this service is started after the change of these Terms, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the changed terms.
Article 13 (handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or contact)
Notifications or contacts between users and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company. The Company notifies or contacts the contact information from the user, regardless of the change notification according to the system separately specified by the Company, and notifies or contacts the contact information as the currently registered contact information is valid, and these are users. It is considered that it has reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights obligations)
The user cannot transfer or provide the right or obligations based on these Terms to third parties without prior consent of the Company to a third party.
Article 16 (Joice Law / Judge)
- In interpretation of these Terms, the Japanese law is a compliant law. Regarding this service, the application of the International Federation Treaty for International Product Sales Agreement shall be eliminated.
- In the event of a dispute in this service, the court, which has jurisdiction over our head office, is an exclusive jurisdiction court.