- Definition of personal information
- Purpose of use of personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes.
(1) To provide our service (product shipping, payment of price payments, etc.)
(2) For information on our services, inquiries, etc.
(3) For information on our products, services, etc.
(4) To respond to acts that violate our agreements, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "terms, etc.") regarding our services.
(5) To notify changes in terms and other rules for our services, etc.
(6) To improve our services and develop new services
(7) To create statistical data processed into a format that cannot be identified individuals in connection with our service
(8) In addition, for the purpose that accompanies the purpose of use
- Change of personal information use purpose
The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information within a reasonable range that is relevant, and will notify the customer if it is changed.
- Restrictions on using personal information
We do not handle personal information beyond the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, unless it is accepted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, this is not the case in the following cases.
(1) When based on laws and regulations
(2) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, when it is difficult to obtain your consent.
(3) When it is necessary to improve public health or promote healthy development of children, it is difficult to obtain your consent.
(4) It is necessary for the national institution or local government to work on performing the administrative work specified by the law, and the execution of the office is performed by obtaining the consent of the customer. When there is a risk of hindrance
(5) When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use in order to perform the work smoothly
(6) When personal information is provided according to the succession of the business due to merger and other reasons
(7) When using personal information in collaboration with a specific person, the items of personal information used in joint use, the scope of the person who use it in joint and the user. When the user is notified in advance about the name or name of the person who is responsible for the purpose of use and the management of the personal information, or in a state where the user can easily know it.
- Appropriate acquisition of personal information
We will properly acquire personal information and do not obtain it by false or other unauthorized means.
- Personal information safety management
The Company will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to our employees so that personal information can be managed by the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, when outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information, the Company shall perform necessary and appropriate supervision so that the safety management of personal information can be performed.
- Providing a third party
The Company does not provide personal information to third parties, except in cases where disclosure is approved based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- Disclosure of personal information
When the customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose the customer without delay after confirming that it is a request from the customer. (If the personal information does not exist, we will notify you.) However, this is not the case if the Company is not obliged to disclose by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- Correction of personal information, etc.
If the Company requests the customer to correct, add, or delete the contents (hereinafter referred to as "correction") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true. After confirming that it is a request from the customer, a necessary survey is conducted without delay within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and based on the results, the contents of personal information are corrected, etc. We will notify you of that (when you make a decision not to correct, etc., we will notify you that effect). However, this is not the case if the Company does not require corrections due to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
The Company has been handled by the customer, because it is handled beyond the scope of the published usage purpose in advance, or because it has been acquired by false or other unauthorized means. If it is determined that there is a reason for the claim if it is requested that the use is suspended or erased (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") based on the provisions of After confirming that it is a claim, we will suspend the use of personal information without delay, and notify the customer about that. However, this is not the case if the Company does not have an obligation to suspend the use due to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- Cookie(Cookies) Use of other technologies
(1) Our service isCookieAnd this kind of technology may be used. These technologies help our company to understand the usage status of our services, etc., and contribute to improving services.CookieUsers who want to be disabled by changing the settings of the web browserCookieCan be disabled. however,CookieIf you disable it, you may not be able to use some functions of our services.
(2) In order to investigate and analyze the usage status of services provided by the Company, the Company is on our service. Provided I am using analytics.GoogleMechanisms where data is collected and processed by analyticsGoogleFor more information on analytics, please see the company's site.
Customer When using partner sites and apps Data usage:
In addition, customers have their own data If you do not want to be used in analytics, Provide by the company Please use Analytics Opto -Outson.
Analytics Optout add -on:
(3) In our service, ""Google Analytics"Functions for advertising" are enabled, and to improve advertising and site improvement using the following functions.DoubleClick cookieThird parties such asCookieI am using.
Google AnalyticsUser attribute report, user attribute report, and interview report
As a result, in our serviceGoogle AnalyticsofCookieIt is possible to analyze the customer's age, gender, browsing history, and interest in our services.
「Google AnalyticsIf you do not want to use the "function for advertising", you can disable tracking by setting. You can disable opt -out add -on on the browser.
Please contact the contacts on this site for requests for disclosure, correction, and suspension of use, opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of other personal information.
- Continuous improvement
Formed and enforced on January 17, 2022